Help Jianghu grow by submitting detailed reports of bugs, errors, glitches and suggestions
Post a reply

Issues

Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:16 pm

After the update, issues have occurred. That is;
1: Very laggy, I can tell for a fact that it's not my internet making the game so laggy. Checked settings to lowest on gameplay, checked my IP address on internet and everything.

2: In a large populated event, game usually crashes (chaos war, school war) I think the game can't handle all the players during the event making my ping higher than average before the update.

3: Frozen! In school war, I cannot attack at all. At some point my character can move but can't attack, these usually happen during school war, xp and silver quests (2x daily), and chaos war.

4: I guess being laggy and glitchy is the main thing I really wanted to point out as an issue in the gameplay. After the update, my character was perfectly fine, smooth movements and I could attack and move at same time. But now, so many things have happened. (Not saying that the update was a bad thing)

Consider fixing these issues, thank you !

Re: Issues

Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:06 am

play the original Chinese version, its so much better than this English translated one....

Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:54 am

Greetings,

Dear Player. Thank you for contacting us.As you said,after the new update,you meet many issues in game,such as lag,game crash,can't attack in some events,sorry for all inconveniences.Would you please kindly send your problem to our email?Because we want to confirm something with you,hope you can understand.Our email address is swordofshadow-support@snailgame.net. :)

Thank you for your support,have a good one.
Best Regards,
SOS Support Team

Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:44 am

don't waste your time to email them, the devs is basically a lazyass who never want to fix anything...

I already emailed them to fix just an UI bug that only occured with english language, the other lang got no bug, and they just ask me to wait for new update..

WHEN????

Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:46 am

the GM also nonexistent with too many spam in proximity chat...
they do nothing, waiting to be spoonfed from player who report...

Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:03 am

Same issue I have been getting in my system. I have been facing a problem when my canon printer offline windows 10 appears everytime and due to that, I could not print anything.
Post a reply