General discussions of all things in Sword of Shadows
Post a reply

The weather in Tibet

Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:06 am

Tibet plateau is regarded as the "roof of the world" with average altitude of over 4000m, due to high altitude in Tibet and the temperature is usually lower than same season in any other cities in China. The air is a little thin there,so it’s necessary to get some knowledge about “altitude sickness prevention”.
The weather in Tibet is not as harsh as many people imagine. Tibet has a dry, cold climate with an average annual temperature ranging from -12° to 9°, depending on the region. Temperatures in the mountains and plateaus are especially cold, and strong winds are common year round. The river valleys experience a more moderate climate. Lhasa and central Tibet have an average temperature of 0° in December and an average of 17° in June. The temperature can range widely on any given day. On a typical summer day, the temperature can rise from 3° before sunrise to 27° by midday. In general, temperatures in Tibet drop suddenly after sunset.

Re: The weather in Tibet

Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:15 am

Yahoo Deutschland

Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:20 am

I am planning a family trip to Tibet. The place is very beautiful, and I heard a lot about the place. But I want helpful resources to know the climate of the place for making the final decision and prepare myself ready for the climate. Thank you for the best report.

Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:01 pm

Microsoft office.com/setup comprises a bundle of useful applications and services, each created for individual usage.
mcafee.com/activate is an independent support provider on On-Demand Remote Technical Services For mcafee.com/activate products.
Post a reply