General discussions of all things in Sword of Shadows
Post a reply

Sugestions

Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:21 pm

I'd like to sugest a "best fit" feature botton(which would equips the best sets at all tags of backpack) at the backpack tag of water palace duel since we have no time to check what is what there, also, to end or at least nerf badly the effects related to fatigue, before world lvl i used to spend the whole day at SoS and now i barely do my errands and farm for less than a hour... And whats the point of towns being pvp open? Why arent they entirely safe zones? It just makes no sense. About supremacy, the server population(server US1) is from low to dead, put it at least 5x5 so we can actualy make us of it.

These are just a fell points that imo would make the game more dynamic, other users, feel free to post APPLYABLE sugestions here as well, thanks.

Re: Sugestions

Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:37 pm

i also thought about turn the exp manuals(rewards) into exp manuals(itens) so we could control better the level so we dont just get to cap level.

Re: Sugestions

Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:40 am

Greetings,

Dear Player. Thank you for contacting us.As to your all suggestions and problems,we will try our best to improve our game,really thanks for your feedback,my friend.If there's any other questions, please feel free to contact us. :)

Thank you for your support,have a nice day.
Best Regards,
SOS Support Team
Post a reply