General discussions of all things in Sword of Shadows
Post a reply

Might Increase

Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:14 am

I've started this game like a week ago and I'm having trouble with how to increase Might. There's no tips or user guide and I'm getting frustrated. What are things that newbies should focus on to increase their might? For example, I'm lvl 47 with a 61k might (so far) but my recommended might should be atleast 126k for my level and? i don't understand?? So, if anyone could help that would be perfect or atleast MAKE A USER GUIDE FOR THIS THING.

-Thank you.

Re: Might Increase

Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:50 am

bubblebutt wrote:I've started this game like a week ago and I'm having trouble with how to increase Might. There's no tips or user guide and I'm getting frustrated. What are things that newbies should focus on to increase their might? For example, I'm lvl 47 with a 61k might (so far) but my recommended might should be atleast 126k for my level and? i don't understand?? So, if anyone could help that would be perfect or atleast MAKE A USER GUIDE FOR THIS THING.

-Thank you.

Cultivate martial arts, internal skills,, internal gems, meridians, divine weapon, companion, gear and guild cultivation, mounts, forging, tamping, enchanting, infusion

Edited:: forgot few things lol. -.-
Post a reply