General discussions of all things in Sword of Shadows
Post a reply

Chaos war lag

Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:24 am

Is it just me or anyone else facing this problem. I suffer from extreme lag during chaos war. My ping remains at previous levels but not anytime can I play normally. Skill casting delays are horrendous often skill is casted after death.

Re: Chaos war lag

Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:29 pm

We all have lag chaos war/tyrant even with low settings! My sollution is to give ua optioh to disable skill animations for all players! Maybe this will help

Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:26 am

MvPGEO wrote:We all have lag chaos war/tyrant even with low settings! My sollution is to give ua optioh to disable skill animations for all players! Maybe this will help

Yes, the lag is too annoying. I used to play AOWD and really enjoyed faction war there. Here chaos war can be really fun if its without lag but 50 people on a single team is really pushing it.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:30 pm

So far, my experience on Chaos is vastly different between my 2 devices.

Both using a 1 gigabit wifi network

Device A:
Samsung Note 3 with adequate memory and ram.

Begins chaos with little lag, but it all changes once you get to the centre. Ping is fluctuating beween 89 to 150, but the screen is just slow motion. Like I see my char moving once every 7 seconds. Can only do auto cant do shit.

Device B:
Iphone 7s, new.Completely 0 lag in Chaos. I can play the whole round and rarely even feel jittery.

So I think it is probably device related.Need newer and more powerful device to handle the massive Chaos war lag

Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:34 am

Jovent wrote:So far, my experience on Chaos is vastly different between my 2 devices.

Both using a 1 gigabit wifi network

Device A:
Samsung Note 3 with adequate memory and ram.

Begins chaos with little lag, but it all changes once you get to the centre. Ping is fluctuating beween 89 to 150, but the screen is just slow motion. Like I see my char moving once every 7 seconds. Can only do auto cant do shit.

Device B:
Iphone 7s, new.Completely 0 lag in Chaos. I can play the whole round and rarely even feel jittery.

So I think it is probably device related.Need newer and more powerful device to handle the massive Chaos war lag

I agree with Device B
I'm using latest IPad in australia no lag, no delay.
Also using NBN network so speed is epic.
As for settings always play on high in chaos ^_^ special effects of this game are too amazing not to

Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:54 pm

yup I can full resolution on iphones but note 3 cant even do the lowest in chaos.

Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:49 pm

Idk why android so lag. Even lowest setting doesnt change much. Anyone tried emulator?
Post a reply