General discussions of all things in Sword of Shadows
Post a reply

Warlord Pulled from Another Player

Mon May 22, 2017 12:05 pm

Hello,

I am player Rex from EU S-03. There is a player named WarLord on the server. He is the leader of the Guild Invictus.

Currently, whenever my team and i are killing the warlords(enemy boss), the player WarLord pulled the boss warlord away from us with out killing the player tagged on the warlord.
I want to know if this is a trick or a cheat.

Since the support team has the monitoring, I hope you can watch on the process.

If this is a cheat, can you kindly take appropriate action?

If you need a proof, I can take a video capture on how he pulled the warlord from the other player.

Many thanks,
Rex

Re: Warlord Pulled from Another Player

Mon May 22, 2017 11:03 pm

YEWAI.UMM.AUNG@GMAIL.COM wrote:Hello,

I am player Rex from EU S-03. There is a player named WarLord on the server. He is the leader of the Guild Invictus.

Currently, whenever my team and i are killing the warlords(enemy boss), the player WarLord pulled the boss warlord away from us with out killing the player tagged on the warlord.
I want to know if this is a trick or a cheat.

Since the support team has the monitoring, I hope you can watch on the process.

If this is a cheat, can you kindly take appropriate action?

If you need a proof, I can take a video capture on how he pulled the warlord from the other player.

Many thanks,
Rex

Hi Rex, it goes of aggro system. Like all MMORPG each player generates their own aggro. Damaging a boss only generates a small fraction of aggro where a taunt normally generates around 200-300% of damage as aggro. Do take this into consideration as the 200-300% is normally what taunts do in all the mmo's I've played (WoW, Aion,Gw,Terra ect.)
I also assume the same is applied when taunting using dragon spear martial arts or golden spear martial arts.

As for stopping this it is best to either 1 kill them before they pull off you or have a Ming player on your team or someone with amazing damage. Hope this helps clear up the reason why and how to pull.

Imo its a douche thing to do but can't blame people for wanting loot as it only goes to the team that the warlord is tagged to.

Best team to have for warlord is 1 tank 2 healers 2 dps why? If anyone tries to pull aggro your tank can easily counter, 2 healers for people who try kill your holder. 2 dps to help kill boss or kill players who are killing your warlord holder.

Hope this helps.

Wed May 24, 2017 9:59 am

Oh, I didn't know that golden spear and some arts can be used for aggro.
Thanks you very much for the information.

With regards,
Rex

Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:32 am

sorry borrow your thread.

Fighting Warlord used to be very pleasant with shared effort by stranger and friends.

Recently notice warlord getting more difficult to get for the 'lesser'players. the top guild and top players will hog it all the time.

nevermind the bosses in secret path.

For warlord maybe we can set it all at the same time. Or 1 rewards claimable each day. Or only allow team with diffrent guild members. Give the rest a chance. thx

Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Always read skills description!

Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:29 am

Really rex

Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:24 pm

warlords now are all easy kills. few hits and its dead. hope it helps ^^
Post a reply