General discussions of all things in Sword of Shadows
Post a reply

ARMBLADE Martial Arts

Sun May 21, 2017 11:41 am

I saw how awesome the game is! Downloading now.. So I wanna ask, does anyone MAIN the ARMBLADE/FIST as weapon? I prefer playing those kinds of classes.. But I think it is not listed as the first/default classes? So what class would be best for it and which martial arts to focus on?

Looking forward to playing!!!

Re: ARMBLADE Martial Arts

Mon May 22, 2017 3:49 am

hedonista wrote:I saw how awesome the game is! Downloading now.. So I wanna ask, does anyone MAIN the ARMBLADE/FIST as weapon? I prefer playing those kinds of classes.. But I think it is not listed as the first/default classes? So what class would be best for it and which martial arts to focus on?

Looking forward to playing!!!

There is 5 types
Strongest : Dragons claw
2nd strongest : Tai chi fist or Drunken immortal fist ( why drunken? Is on par with tai chi? Because imo, drunken can hold out just as well as tai chi fist if it is 2-3v1 maybe 4 depending on a lot of things)
3rd strongest : monkey fist. Even tho money fist can beat drunken packman affect < monkey is a 1v1 martial arts doesn't great when 2-3v1 due to the only 1 skill does splash damage and the animation time is slow.

Other is devils palm which is support / heal martial

Mon May 22, 2017 5:54 am

COOL!!!
That was sooooo detailed dude!
Would I prefer a damage build or tank build?
Which class out of the 5 starting would work best on it?
SUUUUUPA noob hahaha!

Btw, saw a GIF on the FB page. There would be a new Martial arts? Kicking stance? :shock: any details about it? Can't seem to find one online.

Mon May 22, 2017 10:51 pm

hedonista wrote:COOL!!!
That was sooooo detailed dude!
Would I prefer a damage build or tank build?
Which class out of the 5 starting would work best on it?
SUUUUUPA noob hahaha!

Btw, saw a GIF on the FB page. There would be a new Martial arts? Kicking stance? :shock: any details about it? Can't seem to find one online.

The GIF was probably Drunken Immortal Fist, the Faint skill kicks player into the air. It is an incapacitated skill due to you can't get out of it if it lands a direct hit.

As for tanking best options are
PvE - Golden Spear
Golden spear Faint skill has AoE taunt which can easily hold aggro for any group, warlord, boss farming
Dragon spear ( ming only [because it's hard to get if not ming])
Great for holding boss aggro and warlord aggro. Faint skill single target aggro hold
PvP - Emperor's Pike
Has Skills have a delay damage effect. Instead of taking the full blast of damage the is spread out over a period of time. Great for jumping in the middle taking full brush of damage with 1-2 healers backing you up.

As for damage
Anything is good.. just comes down to playstyle and what weapon you want to use.

Few word of advice
Get only purple unless you want 1v1 then monkey fist is great option as a second martial art.
Second focus on 1 martial art until it is teir 7 which is roughly 400 pages. Maybe little less
Also if pages on our server go for 2-5k maybe aim for a different martial art that is around 1-2k because in he long run will take a long time to get 400 pages if you are paying 2-5k per page
Thirdly don't focus on buying internal pages until late in the game. Martial art is the bread and butter, internal is just to refine you more.
And lastly. Pick wisely on what martial you want to be because unless you are rich and can pay real money to get unbound silver. Switching purple martial art will weaken you in the long run.

Free purple martial arts you can obtain easily. Snow sword from endless dungeon. Gives you 50 pages for reach 40 or 50 I forget which 1.
Any questions just ask :)

Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:54 pm

I totaly agree with you Vli :)
Post a reply