General discussions of all things in Sword of Shadows
Post a reply

Companion related question

Sat May 20, 2017 3:25 am

If a companion has intermediate and primary skills equipped, how will learning an advanced or master skill work for that companion. Will the advanced skill replace the least important skill automatically? because I don't see any way to free skill slot in companions. Thanks

Re: Companion related question

Mon May 22, 2017 2:41 am

Greetings,

Dear friend,thanks for your contacting. There are several conditions after you learn a new skill for the companion.
1: Your companion get a new skill.
2: If you learn the skill unsuccessfully, your companion's skill will remain the same, or one of the current skills will be replaced.

If you have any other question, please contact us via email, that would be more convinient.Our email address is:swordofshadow-support@snailgame.net.

Thank you for your support, have a nice day.
Best regards,
SOS Support Team

Sat May 27, 2017 8:31 pm

I tried learning new skills my 1 companion got 5skills other companion only upto 2.it keep on replacing previous skill i dunno y.all grade b companion same level.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:31 am

For companion, you should look at:

1) the skills on the right column, especially the first one
- read the "currect level effect" because these stats will direction "put into you", make sure you equip the companion that will benefit you. you know, if you are a swordman, equip one with blade increase damage will not help you much.(that is if u have other options)
- you want to level up this level. a B rank companion have 8 level total, A rank and S rank have more level
2) In order for you to level these levels, you need to increase its might. every 2500 companion might you will increase one level which increase the level effect.

The column on the left, you can learn skills to increase companion might, this is the easiest way. you can learn up to 5 skills. I reccomend that you learn the green skills first then blue or purple or orange because there's a chance the skill will be replace. ( you can fail while learning too), although i'm not sure if a green skill will replace an orange one, i'm sure not gonna put that to the test lol.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:57 pm

HeoMap wrote:For companion, you should look at:

1) the skills on the right column, especially the first one
- read the "currect level effect" because these stats will direction "put into you", make sure you equip the companion that will benefit you. you know, if you are a swordman, equip one with blade increase damage will not help you much.(that is if u have other options)
- you want to level up this level. a B rank companion have 8 level total, A rank and S rank have more level
2) In order for you to level these levels, you need to increase its might. every 2500 companion might you will increase one level which increase the level effect.

The column on the left, you can learn skills to increase companion might, this is the easiest way. you can learn up to 5 skills. I reccomend that you learn the green skills first then blue or purple or orange because there's a chance the skill will be replace. ( you can fail while learning too), although i'm not sure if a green skill will replace an orange one, i'm sure not gonna put that to the test lol.

Thanks for your reply Heomap. Do you know why there is elite written on some companions? I use to think that it is only written on orange companion but today I saw one blue companion with elite written on it. Do you know why is that?

Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:43 pm

Some companions have a chance to be found as Elite or you can use reset pills to try to make Elite.
Elite status means they have better stats and possible better skills.

I would not waste reset pills on blue companions.

Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:24 am

MvPGEO wrote:Some companions have a chance to be found as Elite or you can use reset pills to try to make Elite.
Elite status means they have better stats and possible better skills.

I would not waste reset pills on blue companions.

Thank you MvPGEO for your answers on both my posts :D

Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:37 am

Your welcome bro :)
Post a reply