General discussions of all things in Sword of Shadows
Post a reply

Guild Cultivation

Tue May 09, 2017 12:02 pm

A quick qn to experts here

If im already a member of a guild and I quit to join a different guild ... Do I lose all the cultivation? eg attack, defense etc

Re: Guild Cultivation

Wed May 10, 2017 3:04 am

Nope, you wouldn't. Even when the levels of the guild are lower than your cultivated level, it still retains all the levels you got in your previous guild.

Wed May 10, 2017 4:37 pm

Hi Fawad!

Thank you for the reply! Sincerely appreciated .. I'm beginning to think the ADMIN should have a Sub Section called ... Fawad and Vliros Corner, seeing how knowledgeable and helpful you both are!

The admin mostly seem to say, please be noticed and send any further questions to our email at snail xxxxx ... which DEFEATS the purpose of a forum if its ALL on email!

Wed May 10, 2017 10:01 pm

You are welcome blades and thanks for your appreciation, it means a lot to us.
Yes, you are right, having all conversations through emails defeat the purpose of forum. I am sure overtime a lot more people will be visiting the forum as they get to know the game better. Atleast for game related explanations we won't need admins in near future and we will develop a nice community on forum. For implementing suggestions, I don't think admins of the forum have a lot of power in their hands, so they just give replies like these. Ah, and this international version of game will follow the same route of updates as implemented in Chinese version. So, no matter what suggestions we give, their direction is pre-determined.

Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:02 am

I totaly agreebwith what you sayd F :)
Post a reply