General discussions of all things in Sword of Shadows
Post a reply

Conferencing for your small business?

Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:35 am

How many of you guys have good experience using conference calls? How can I find a high-quality conference call for a company with 25 employees?

Re: Conferencing for your small business?

Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:40 am

You don't have many employees in the company, so you can See here for the best conferencing services. I think that it doesn't matter which one you choose, because the company is small. So I decided in which service to collect 300 people! And this site helped me, I think it will help you too! Good luck buddy!

Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:47 am

Most of the business entrepreneurs conduct a conference with their clients and staff. The main aim of it evaluates the process of work. Most of the conferences are conduct online. Now you can more about it through this article. Cell Service Booster

Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:49 pm

To be honest, I have never tried such calls for so many people.

Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:14 pm

I suppose it will not be efficient if there are 25 people all together during the online conference. Usually, the company is divided into groups, and every group has its boss. You can make a call with those bosses and after that, they will make calls with their groups. If more than 50 percent of people are not involved in a process - it is useless. I also recommend you to read about inbound call center solutions.
Post a reply