General discussions of all things in Sword of Shadows
Post a reply

Re: servers merge?

Tue May 16, 2017 3:42 am

XTiger wrote:
blades wrote:Alliance function is the most BRILLIANT idea ever so far! in fact, it is AWESOME.

I come from a small guild, in fact, make that a TINY miniscule guild LOL! An alliance with other guild will be fun for us and the controlling guild ... Im sure they would love a good challenge once in awhile!

DEVS please take NOTE of this!!

Alliance is nice but the problem with the game is that on each server, 50% of the most active players flock to one guild.

Same would happen with alliances. Once alliance will have a majority of the active players in it. People want to win which is why they flock to the top guild. They are scared of competition.

I'd like to see a drop in the max amounts of players. 85 players in a guild is rediculous.

Well, yeah. That's true, and not true. In my server, the top guild itself has 84/85 players, and almost all of them are from top 200 in Wulin, but there is one guild with 79/80, and still about 5-6 other guilds having actives of around 30-40 members. If <Alliance> feature is implemented.. imagine those 5-6 guilds allying with each other getting to a sum of 150-240 people going against #1 and #2 guild. That.. I can imagine would be a fascinating and fantastic yet satisfying war. Even if they lose, they will have a very good fighting chance.

Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:50 am

XTiger wrote:
blades wrote:Alliance function is the most BRILLIANT idea ever so far! in fact, it is AWESOME.

I come from a small guild, in fact, make that a TINY miniscule guild LOL! An alliance with other guild will be fun for us and the controlling guild ... Im sure they would love a good challenge once in awhile!

DEVS please take NOTE of this!!

Alliance is nice but the problem with the game is that on each server, 50% of the most active players flock to one guild.

Same would happen with alliances. Once alliance will have a majority of the active players in it. People want to win which is why they flock to the top guild. They are scared of competition.

I'd like to see a drop in the max amounts of players. 85 players in a guild is rediculous.

Hello, I'm from the second strongest guild in my server. It's also the first guild that I've ever joined since I applied to many guilds and this is the one that I was accepted into and have been here ever since. People aren't scared of competition because most of the time if you aren't strong enough yourself you are just going to be kicked around regardless of what guild you are in. If you are in top guild then you might enjoy a little bonus from guild rankings. People want to increase their might and well...the best way to do it is to join a guild that will give you the support you need to become stronger not to mention giving you many great tips.

I've faced the top #1 guild members too many times to want to join them. It's fun shutting them down and kicking them out of the realms. Although my guild is significantly less than the #1 guild, the members of my guild hold the grandmaster title for 3 of the 5 schools.

As for warlord, what happens is we always use the mount hua skill to try and take possession of the warlord so it basically comes down to luck. It's good to have a strong support group because buying items like temper hammers are expensive if you don't topup and you can only do it with a strong group of players to hold it down in the realm. Active players want to play with active players, can you blame them?

The biggest change I would like is for pvp matching to match similar might opponents rather than getting a 700k might player dragon clawing my face out every match.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:38 pm

Alliance i dunt think it will solve the problem of severely unbalance power. The top and the 2nd can alliance.

I am for the idea of reducing the max number of members a guild can take. Say 40. It will result in 3 or 4 evenly power guild. This will be much interesting.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:04 am

I totally agree with swordking's reply about that .....

Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:16 pm

hello,

I come from server EU S1.

currently the strongest guild as players form their own guild, creating two guilds of active players, free to play and pay to win.

They are all very active and in this I want to point out that activating players, and I imply in it the story, the dramas and other influences play a role too.

Sword of Shadow is a game also designed for several thousand players and the limit in a current guild is formatted according to the ability of the game to its servers. Let's not forget that.

If the game lacks competitiveness is that there is not enough player!

And as for snail game and its game sword of shadow, which comes from age of wushu, this game is purely pay to win, although it is quite possible to reach the top of the competition in free to play .

It is a sandbox and the interest of the game games comes from his community. But it is true that the stronger the player, the more competition there will be for the END GAME, the better the game will develop.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:59 am

Limit the number of players in a guild and limit guild might. Introduce any kind of dungeon with determined guild might.
Example:
Hall of Despair: guild might lvl up to 100
Nightmare Wilderness: guild might lvl up to 150
Jail of Hell: guild might lvl up to 300

Its just an example :-(
Post a reply