General discussions of all things in Sword of Shadows
Post a reply

Blogging to survive

Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:29 pm

Is it possible to make living only being a youtube blogger? I mean, obviously it is but for those people who started when youtube was on the rise and now it seems like the platform is oversaturated and it is hard to gain audience

Re: Blogging to survive

Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:27 pm

So, of course, you can earn money for a living working as a youtube blogger. Famous bloggers get big money from advertising. So, you can buy views or likes if you view this page and then you will be famous. Of course, it doesn't always work but we can hope that you will be also a popular person

Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:00 pm

You have to come up with a great idea or have huge luck or patience in order to become popular on Youtube to make money with it. You are right there are thousands of bloggers right now and it's quite hard to find a niche. But it's not impossible.

Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:51 am

You know, being a blogger is very beneficial now. I mean the advertisements are really expensive. So, that's why I decided to promote myself and I make videos for TikTok. So, I also use some methods of promotion and I usually buy likes on hypesi to draw attention to my account and show it to everyone.
Post a reply