Contact us for help resolving technical issues here
Post a reply

Suggestions to the game

Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:50 pm

All the suggestions you want to add into the game, let's discuss them here!

- Lobby Actions / Animations (sit, lay down, crouch, prone, sing, dance, swordfight, all animations you imagine)
- Guild Base customization
- House system
- more cooler and cheaper mount

What do you think about my suggestions?

if you have suggestions, reply them down below and I'll add it to the list.

Re: Suggestions to the game

Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:24 am

Greetings,

Dear Player. Thank you for contacting us.Firstly,really thanks for your all suggestions.I will help you report these to our relevant department,hope they will take into consideration.If there's any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for your support,have a nice day.
Best Regards,
SOS Support Team

Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:05 am

I saw a lot of different game options. Sometimes I liked small indie games. But if you take in general, there is nothing better than Dota2

Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:54 pm

Dota actually became a very popular game. I would say that this is the leading e-sports discipline at the moment. There is a large community here and they all bet - https://hawkbets.com I think the summer Dota tournament is the biggest event.

Geek Squad Chat

Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:48 pm

Geek Squad Chat is a well-known tech service provider company in the world. Our experts offer support for all types of technical problems faced in computers, laptops and smartphones. They even provide solutions for home appliances, TV, smart wearable and home theatre. We help our customers in setup, installation, repair, uninstallation, replacement, damage and other issues. Our dedicated support team is always available at your service and assures you for the quick resolutions. Book geek squad chat today and get your device fixed without wasting much time.
geek squad chat
geek squad chat with an agent
geek squad chat
geek squad chat
geek squad chat with an agent

Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:29 am

Players, what are you doing now, when all championships and sporting events are stopped? Because of the pandemic, everything has stopped and all sporting events have stopped. Who has tried to bet on eSports at https://egamersworld.com/dota2/tips? I see a lot of online matches that are offered on this resource. Is it as fun and interesting in financial terms as regular bets on football or basketball?
Post a reply