Help Jianghu grow by submitting detailed reports of bugs, errors, glitches and suggestions
Post a reply

i dont get gold when top up

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:34 am

I just top up 10$ now but didnt get gold plz check sever S-19 IGN ZâKûRâ

Re: i dont get gold when top up

Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:08 am

Greetings:

Dear player. Thank you for your contact. To help you further on this top up issue, please try to provide character name, server and top up receipt to us. Please write an e-mail to us to swordofshadow-support@snailgame.net, we will check and try to help you asap.

Thank you for your support, have a good time.
Best regards,
SOS support team

Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:57 am

i've just buy siege warfare pack2 9,99$.the payment success (allready cut off my pulse) but i still didnt get my 350gold,1000 bound gold and my 50.000 unbound silver.please check
my id : Lamphaceng
server : A&P S1 Tai Chi Fist.
thanks

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:23 am

10204186018166234 wrote:i've just buy siege warfare pack2 9,99$.the payment success (allready cut off my pulse) but i still didnt get my 350gold,1000 bound gold and my 50.000 unbound silver.please check
my id : Lamphaceng
server : A&P S1 Tai Chi Fist.
thanks

Greetings,

Dear Player. Sorry for your inconvenience.Please send your issue with your account information to our customer support email: swordofshadow-support@snailgame.net,along with your top up receipt screenshot.
We'll check that and try to help.

Thank you for your support,have a nice day.
Best Regards,
SOS Support Team

Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:18 pm

Hi! I made top up for 1150 gold. Purchase was successful and I have bill but I didn't receive gold. And also cannot collect events. I sent mail to your support address. Please help as soon as possible.
Post a reply