Help Jianghu grow by submitting detailed reports of bugs, errors, glitches and suggestions
Post a reply

Water Palace Raid Can't Attack

Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:36 am

Hi, this is the 2nd time that this has happened. I start the game and find that once in the event I cannot attack. I can talk chat, pickup weapons, interact with NPC,
Pickup loot but cannot attack.

Please fix the issue

Re: Water Palace Raid Can't Attack

Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:36 am

Please help!

Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:28 am

Greetings,

Dear Player. Thank you for contacting us.Really sorry for the inconvenience,my friend.Our tech will fix this issue as soon as possible.If there's any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for your support,have a good one.
Best Regards,
SOS Support Team

Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:38 pm

This happened again today. Please
Fix. It's very frustrating!

Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:51 am

Greetings:

Dear player. Thank you for your contact. May I ask did you do anything before you could not attack? Or once you enter the Water Palace Raid, you could not attack even without doing anything? It is best if you could take a small video about it and send the video to us to swordofshadow-support@snailgame.net for a further investigation.

Looking forward to your e-mail.

Best regards,
SOS support team

Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:55 pm

It has been 3 consecutive times now that water palace raid won't let me attack known once I join. Im usually completing school quests while I que. it's
Very frustrating ton of be able to play as a paying player!

Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:35 am

had the same problem here. Suddenly cant attack after 20min in the quest and after i tried to change new skills.

Pls look into it. Thanks.
Post a reply