Help Jianghu grow by submitting detailed reports of bugs, errors, glitches and suggestions
Post a reply

Auto-Loot on story arc

Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:52 am

Before the last update, the limit on the Auto-loot was 100 per day.
Now it has been limited to 20.

Realizing this, i have found it useless to procure additional auto-loot tickets from the guild store.

As a solution, I would suggest to keep the limit of 20 per day, per arc. meaning, i can auto loot - chapter 3 act 1, 20x. then auto-loot chapter 3 act 2, 20x, and so on and so forth. as long as i have available auto-loot tickets.

Re: Auto-Loot on story arc

Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:04 am

Greetings,

Dear Player. Thank you for contacting us.As to your suggestion,i will ask our operation team to consider it,please don't worry and thanks for your feedback,my friend :) .If there's any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for your support,have a good one.
Best Regards,
SOS Support Team

Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:22 pm

I save over 400 auto loot tickets to use in Story Instances when I reach a certain level. We can use 100 tickets per day. But now we can only use 20 tickets per day. Why did snail change without reminding customers. It is a very big problem for players like me. 400tickets can use within 4days if we can use 100 per day. It can give a lot of martial and experience and give huge Might. Now my forging is very critical now. It is waste for me now. Can u give exchange for this. I appreciate to snail. Please Don’t break my hope! I am like running without boot. I can’t defeat my enemies in melee and also in range mostly.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:38 am

Greetings,

Dear Player. Thank you for contacting us. I have made a record of your issue and will forward to relevant department to do some tests. Any other question, you could contact us via mail swordofshadow-support@snailgame.net.

Thank you for your support,have a good one.
Best Regards,
SOS Support Team
Post a reply