Help Jianghu grow by submitting detailed reports of bugs, errors, glitches and suggestions
Post a reply

My char cant login

Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:52 am

GM i play at server 17, i can login , but stuck at loading, i cant enter my char, nick "Autumn" plese fix it

Re: My char cant login

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:08 am

Greetings,

Dear Player. Thank you for contacting us.Please kindly send your problem to our email,we will help you further then.Our email address is swordofshadow-support@snailgame.net. :)

Thank you for your support,have a good one.
Best Regards,
SOS Support Team

Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:35 pm

I can't login to it says I already logged in. My username Hashirama.

Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:43 am

IBOYCHEAT@GMAIL.COM wrote:I can't login to it says I already logged in. My username Hashirama.

Greetings !

Dear friend , thank you for contacting us .We recommend you log out for 20 mins and log in again , check if it will be fine then .If the problem still exist , please send your problem to our email.Our email address is swordofshadow-support@snailgame.net.

Thank you for your support , have a good one .
Best Regards,
SOS Support Team

Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:35 am

Same here. For AP-S19

If there are any maintenance, i hope there will be announcements

Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:49 am

can't log in too

Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:10 am

Greetings:

Dear player. Thank you for your contact. Sorry for the inconvenience. Server is down for maintenance. And we have announced in game. Please wait patiently.

Thank you for your support, have a good time.
Best regards,
SOS support team

Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:59 am

Thanks for the update. I hope the next announcement to be done at the website if not in the forums.

Additionally, how long does this normally take?

Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:29 am

Greetings:

Dear player. Thank you for your contact. We will forward your suggestion to relevant department, hoping they could take into consideration and announced at the website or in the forums. As to the maintenance, usually it take 2-3 hours, but all subject to the actual situation :)

Thank you for your support, have a good time.
Best regards,
SOS support team
Post a reply