Help Jianghu grow by submitting detailed reports of bugs, errors, glitches and suggestions
Post a reply

Hunter vs Thief event

Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:33 pm

Hunter vs Thief’. With the new Triangular structure, systems of selecting jobs, job skills, job items.

This would be a 24hour event , you would use bound sliver and a trade cart which you can pick 5 different carts. Carts range from 100k unbound sliver to 1million. The more unbound sliver the more NPC bots spawn to take it down. This will be a guild and team based event due to the fact that the bots spawn and they are around the same battle power as you. Not only would you have to defend against bots but real players in the game that are the opposite job.

This fun event will take time. It's not a 5 min walk from town to town it would be more of a 35 min to 1 hour walk depending on the size of load you carry. So timing your trade walk is important due to other jobs logging on the game and teaming up to take you and your friends down.

This event would consist of three jobs

1: trader. You would get a extra 10% boost in bound sliver on your trades
Trader have 5 Lv's
The more you trade the more exp u get to Lv up. Pm me for me (details.

2: Hunter. 5% boost in def and hp
Trader have 5 Lv's
The more you defend trades the more exp u get to Lv up. Pm me for me (details.

3: thief. 5% boost in p/m attack
Trader have 5 Lv's
The more you kill hunters and traders the more exp u get to Lv up. Pm me for me (details.

Hamiltonjoe15@yahoo.com
Facebook event. US-S10 starsoul blades ThizNasty

Re: Hunter vs Thief event

Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:41 pm

Will I get any feedback from the admins ?

Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:26 am

Greetings!

Dear player. I will forward this event plan to relevant departments, hoping they could take into consideration. Appreciate your support!

Thank you for your trust, have a nice day!

Best Regards,
SoS Support Team

Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:21 pm

Yeah... Automated response from admin...
Post a reply