Help Jianghu grow by submitting detailed reports of bugs, errors, glitches and suggestions
Post a reply

CHINESE REFUND ABUSING

Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:47 pm

Greetings Developers

First of all congratulations for making a very good game, i really enjoyed.playing it so far.

BUT there is a major issue here,that seems like u guys dont really care about,but i will give it one more try:so all EU servers are full with chinese peoples now who are abusing refund heavily due to different policies in Asia,for your and our own good i really hope you guys will do something about it,would be a shame to loose a.great game like this to that. I think that would be all.
Also i think Vet alredy said everything so im here just to remind you guys we still didnt give up but shortly will if nothing happens.

Re: CHINESE REFUND ABUSING

Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:28 am

Greetings,

Dear friend, thanks for your contacting. If you suppose that some players are cheating in game. You can report to us via email. We will let our relevant department check on them and ban then if confirmed. Our email address is:swordofshadow-support@snailgame.net.

Thanks for your support, have a good one.
Best regards,
SOS Support Team

Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:15 pm

True, this should be dealt with immediately.
Refunders are abusing the system.
The game is starting to break.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:59 pm

On s3 europe another chineze apear from behind whit cosmic guard pendant...waste time here

Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:57 pm

I think i figured out Snail tech team strategy...they just w8ing until the abusers will get bored of the game and leave by them selves ... :cry:

Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:18 am

no, the GM of this game is really lazyass who can't do their job properly....
Post a reply