Meet, recruit, and organize your Guilds in Sword of Shadows
Post a reply

Guild incentives

Fri May 26, 2017 11:40 pm

please have a look at the current limits of rewards for warlords and realm's. Having only 5 people able to receive rewards during warlord and realm puts a lot of pressure on guild relations when 70 active people are trying to all increase in might. Maybe either introducing guild team party's of 10 members or change the mechanics of rewards from Warlord's? Introduce a participation reward for damaging the warlord (same with tyrants...) and maybe remove the people count inside a realm if you are in the same guild. You just end up fighting with your teammates on who can get the reward and I don't think that is healthy for the game.

Re: Guild incentives

Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:10 am

Send mail to support with these suggestions or make this post in other sections. I don't think someone will see this here, apart me.
But your suggestion for warlords is good, make it reward for all who do dmg like tyrant.

Re: Guild incentives

Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:08 am

Greetings:

Dear player. Thank you for your contact. I will forward your suggestion to operation team, hoping they could take into consideration. If you have any other question, you could send mail to swordofshadow-support@snailgame.net, we will help on asap .

Thank you for your support, have a good time.
Best Regards,
SoS Support Team
Post a reply