Official announcements and updates from Snail Games
Post a reply

Chat filter and kids game starting lose appeal what's going

Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:07 am

Hi its good your filter sort of blocking racism and sexual preferences because youngsters on game but you do know advertising and allowing them to pay for items is like encouraging them to gamble lol just as bad ....yet your game is pay orientated to the point you can't progress so it forces players to pay which in a sense is not right and I noticed the updates ate slowing down the trade is too high the amount for orange books should be lowered so everyone don't have to wait till they are old n grey to revive full skill no way getting silver if your don't spend stupid amounts to get it ,maybe have a way we can earn silver like doing surveys maybe ..or maybe add events constantly so we always got something new just feels like the game is loosening the appeal no new stuff we wait like months for events.. Should be events happening all the time new ideas ..I love this game graphics are brilliant but doing same stuff turns into a chore ...realms are ridiculous ..please take into consideration that players to pay don't put the hard work in to get strong then their are players that work hard and get held back because they just can't compete against a ready made char ,so please for once think about putting realm players into suitable and fair groups for there mights and levels because it literally halts your play when you can't progress?? See I have silly amounts of unbound silver why I can't be allowed to transfer it into to the good silver is mainly used in everything in your game like gold is .
Post a reply