Find and post User Guides for Sword of Shadows
Post a reply

How to unlock waterstep skill in flying normal skill

Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:38 pm

When can i get waterstep skill and wallrun skill in normal flying skill, its still locked

Re: How to unlock waterstep skill in flying normal skill

Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:17 am

Greetings,

Dear Player. Thank you for contacting us.You need get to the certain level,then you can unlock water step skill and wall run skill,please try to level up,my friend.If there's any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for your support,have a good one.
Best Regards,
SOS Support Team

Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:13 am

Can you specify me what level should i learned water step wallrun since im level 60 it is low enough to learned that.. Could you unlocked it for me since i am a gold buyer please

Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:15 am

Greetings:

Dear player. Thanks for your contact. To unlock the Water Step need your characrer level reaches 60. Please be noticed about it and any other questions you could ask us freely.

Best regards
SOS Support Team

Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:44 pm

I've already reach level 62 but have not acquired it. Is there a quest I should complete?
Thanks!

Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:42 am

Greetings,

Dear friend, thanks for your contacting. Could you please send us your issue via email? We will check and ask some details there and help you further. Our email address is :swordofshadow-support@snailgame.net.

Thanks for your support, have a good one.
Best regards,
SOS Support Team

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:19 pm

Greetings,

Dear Players. Thank you for your report. Here we just confirmed with our management. Sorry to say but the last three kinds of flying skill are still not released in game. Even in the most recent Chinese version they are still locked there. Sorry may puzzled many players here so here we will try report up for more improvement on the description.

Best regards.
SOS Support Team
Post a reply