Find and post User Guides for Sword of Shadows
Post a reply

S.o.s team please expedite merger

Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:17 pm

Dear sos,

Can you kindly take a look at how bad server 17 a&up is? One guild dominate everything in the game. They have zero competition and normal players have zero chance to do anything unless they join them. Every single day for the server is about a guild get everything and so many players had already left.

You have make the rate of getting divine weapon and good companion to be extremely Low. This is already a game that is not worth spending, I repeat, not worth spending even a single cent.

Next up, there's no other way to compete with people who have dominate every aspect of the game and spending isn't helpful.

Can't you simply make a promotional event that can give rank ss pet for sure? Isn't that 100% profit? And this will make many players willing to spend!

Just take a look at the server activity of how dead is s17. I just hope You don't take too Long.

Re: S.o.s team please expedite merger

Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:43 am

Greetings:

Dear player. Thank you for your contact. There will be server merging soon. And I will also forward your feelings to revent department as suggestion, hoping they could take into consideration.

Thank you for your support, have a good time.

Best regards,
SOS support team
Post a reply