Find and post User Guides for Sword of Shadows
Post a reply

Backstory

Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:18 am

Hi guys, im stuck in a Backstory where i have to confront the water convent elder about the longevity locket. i clicked on the quest but its not working..maybe i have missed something.. can anybody help me with that? Thank you all in advance

Re: Backstory

Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:52 am

me too... tengmen
u got this? tell me

Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:52 am

Greetings:

Dear player. Thank you for your contact. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to switch your language from English to others and have a try. As to the English version Bckstory bug, tech team will fix it asap.

Thank you for your support , have a nice day!

Best Regards,
SoS Support Team

Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:02 am

How I do? Please make the walktrought

Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:41 am

Greetings:

Dear player. Thank you for your contact. We are sorry for the inconvenience! In English version, the auto-path of this quest is useless. Please try to find language option in game setting and change it to other language. If you have changed language but still not work, please send e-mail to us to swordofshadow-support@snailgame.net.

Thank you for your support, have a good time.
Best Regards,
SoS Support Team

Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:59 pm

i changed language but still not fix

Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:41 am

Greetings:

Dear player. Thank you for your contact. Please send some related screenshots to us,including the English and other language version to swordofshadow-support@snailgame.net. We will check and try to help you soon.

Thank you for your support, have a good time.
Best Regards,
SoS Support Team
Post a reply