Find and post User Guides for Sword of Shadows
Post a reply

Martial Art Tier list???

Sat May 20, 2017 1:54 am

Can someone with more experience please make a martial art tier list, that lists general uses for specific martial art and the total dps of each. Are the purple martial arts automatically better than the school arts? Once i get bloodmoon or snowsword do i stop using taichi sword or winters blade?? Thanks in advance :D

Re: Martial Art Tier list???

Sat May 20, 2017 3:40 am

XxL1nKxX wrote:Can someone with more experience please make a martial art tier list, that lists general uses for specific martial art and the total dps of each. Are the purple martial arts automatically better than the school arts? Once i get bloodmoon or snowsword do i stop using taichi sword or winters blade?? Thanks in advance :D

Green skill<Blue skill<Purple skill<Orange skill. I have only two skills at ech 7 so I can tell the might for both.
Vertigo dart might at ech 7 lvl 69(Haven't cultivated it to lvl 70 yet)= 75965
Fist of the monkey might at ech 7 lvl 69(Haven't cultivated it to lvl 70 yet)=79938

Although might of fist of monkey is higher than vertigo dart, I still use vertigo dart more often than fist of the monkey. Vertigo dart has nice reach(aoe) with rage skill. Fist of monkey on the other hand is pvp skill.

Coming to answer of your question, getting purple skill alone won't make it powerful enough to replace ech 7 school or blue skill. Unless, your purple skills are lvl 5-6 you will still need your school skill. Furthermore, each skill has its own advantage. Snow sword is all purpose skill for pve and pvp. If you can get it to ech 5-6, it will replace your school skill. Drunken immortal which is also purple skill is not particularly good for pve. Even if you get it to lvl 5-6, it might not be enough for it to replace your school skill. However, drunken immortal and fist of monkey combo is very op for pvp. So, your choice of skill would determine whether it can replace the school skill or not.
Post a reply