Strategy guides on leveling and endless

Tue May 02, 2017 6:33 pm

IGN: BeoMap
Server: US-S2
Level: 70
Endless Dungeon: Stuck on 70
Might: 350k
Class: Emei
Top up Progress: 3200 Gold total, so 3200/5000. Still yellow gord.

When you are trying to level, you must keep a few things in mind.
1) Heaven’s valley gives more xp at higher level. Never do Heaven’s valley first but wait for it to be the end of your day and do them.
2) If you are below world level, watch out for fatigue. I recommend doing quests first before you max your fatigue.
3) Secret path is your friend; make sure you turn on all protections so you don’t chase after others.
4) Join a guild

How to level up/ get experiences
1) Do all quests
a. Team practice, make sure you have all 5 people
b. School challenge
i. Remember that at noon, 18:00, and midnight 3 chances will be restored
c. Jianghu Legends
i. Pick the map and choose the monster level on map manually as lowest, if you want to finish it fast.
ii. Have a friend with you on the same map to kill at different spot will help the speed as well.
d. Weekly quests
e. Martial law/Jianghu cultivation
i. If you are using 12x, you must go to Secret path for best result.
2) Adventures
Do NOT forget Heaven’s valley
i. Remember to do it after a level up or at the end of the day, you will receive more xp
ii. Icicle peak, Phoenix villa, heaven’s peak and treasure ship gives you xp and materials, so do them as well.
iii. DO DEMON challenge, they gives xp as well.

How to do endless dungeon. (I don’t know how to record so it will only be words)
1) Make sure that your “focus” (in the martial art) is on shield. If you can focus 3 times, when you parry, the damage receive will be reduce by 99%.
2) Learn to run around, but keep the monsters together, so run around in circle.
3) Equip others skills, I recommend your 2 strongest so that the changing of skills can be quick. (Note: changing skills will give you a quick 3 seconds boost depend on the skill you change to. Read “switch skill” in game to find out the effect.)
4) For boss fighting, especially after level 45 in endless for you can’t stun him.
a. Make sure you watch your poise bar (the yellow bar)
i. If he attack you while you have nothing, then it will stun you. So run when it’s out or parry successfully to recover it.
b. Don’t forget to continue hitting “break”

Re: Strategy guides on leveling and endless

Thu May 04, 2017 3:54 pm

@ Heomap

Thanks for the guide ... Only problem with Secret path is on my server .. Many people like to sneak up n attack you ... really irritating and seriously a coward's way of PVP

Fri May 12, 2017 5:25 pm

I'm an Emei with 330k might. I am stuck at 60, do you use only Emei skill in endless or do you switch to other for the boss.
May i know your Meridian and do you by any chance remember what might were you on when you passed 60?

Sat May 13, 2017 2:27 am

I uses school skill and Perish stab. At boss, i use perish stab only. I think i passed lvl 60 at around 250-300k might.
I only recently unlocked RattleSnake meridian which helped me pass 69 and now stuck at 75. School skill at 390k might, and perish stab at 360k, passed 70 at 350k Perish stab.
Mount hua is quite helpful in killing the mobs too, since when u switch it boost 20% hp. (so basically healing 20%)
understand what switching different set mean.
internal skill is sunset, emei heart and ice pact.
passed lvl 60 when i was in lvl 60s, getting 70 help me to push through 70.
When you use school skill, dont forget to feint slide between the monsters
When use perish stab, just go at it lol like crazy.

Sat May 13, 2017 5:18 am

That's what I've been doing too. I have no problem with the mobs, but i guess my perish is not high enough. Thanks for the reply. I will up my perish and try again

Sat May 13, 2017 5:17 pm

Only got to perish tier 4 recently, which helped me push through 70. Perish is all about timing, it took me hours every day to time it right T_T

Thu May 18, 2017 3:19 am

Got my Perish up to tier 7. made it to 80. can't go on anymore, need lvl 80.

this is my stat as of now. any question just ask.

Post a reply