Strategy guide to Vliros the PvP devil user of Supremacy v1.0
Quick overall stats
In game name: Vliros
Server: A&P S8-Ingenulty Blade
(Not actually PH) lol
Main Martial Art: Devils Palm Tier 6
Title: Grandmaster of Ming
Reduce damage: 9.1%
Crit resist: 886
What is Supremacy
Supremacy is 8v8 PvP match made from several different servers. You are place on a random team each match. First team to reach 1000 points wins. To obtain points you need to kill other team. Simple right?
Welcome to diamond rank+ destination PvP Onslaughts.
Ranks are as followed
Why rank up?
Never get a winning team?
Ever thought of these things when losing in supremacy? Always stuck on the losing side? Never get a really break and win? Always wonder how you can win and not be stuck on the bottom. It is simple. Know your game.
Going to break down everything you should know to turn the tide of supremacy.
- Team work: explains it self right? Well not really. Ever watched a YouTube match of 2 guys killing 10 people or more and wonder how? Team work is the ability to gauge a situation and adjust accordingly as a group. In supremacy there is normally 1 or 2 really strong cookies on the field killing everyone. How do we deal with them?
- Don't que if your under 60 unless you're seeking death. You may ask why? There is no level bracket at the moment so you will get qued with all the power houses who are lvl 60-70 and get 1 hit. For your own safety que with caution.
- First step to winning: Stuns and Silences!! Eh? Stuns and Silence? Yes Stuns and Silences. Stun ( the ability to inctasipate your target for x amount of seconds ). Silence aka Unarm ( the ability to stop user from casting any spells and stops auto attacks ). Using these 2 skills on any target makes them a fish out of water. It's like catching a bear with a rocket launcher.
- Second step: stick with higher levels. If you're lower level it is best your stick with your higher levels on your team. Aiding your higher levels is a better way of winning if you hate to lose. Even small amount of help goes a long w
- ay. That extra stun you do or silence, or crowd control will help more in the long run then you being by yourself getting killed off.
- Third step: Play smart. Don't keep rushing in and dying over and over. Taking time to regroup with others can make or break a game. There has been many games where you would lose because a team regrouped and vice-versa.
How do I rank up each week. For me I find it very easy why? I'm a healer. I am a Tier 6 devil user who has been PvP healing since WoW Villa. Healing and supporting others is my trademark. If i can't help my team my team can't help me.
Why did I choose devils palm? Because no one else uses it. It is hard to use in PvP and is Buddha teaching also reminds me of holy Paldian healing lol. Tips for being good at devils palm? Keep moving! Don't focus on fighting that is for your team to do. Your job is support. Damage buff, defence, buff, heals. These are your tools. The more you stand still the greater the chance of you getting swarmed and dying before you can support your comrades. Devils palm doesn't have as great heals as maiden dance rage skill. But offers overall more supportive skills.
First goal when playing as a devil user. Be very agile and keep yourself alive. If you keep dying you can't support your team. Once you're down you team will drop if they aren't strong enough to wipe the other team. Follow you team mates and make sure you don't put yourself to far in the firing line. If you do make sure you can get out quickly. If you get stunned or silenced it can turn for the worst fast. But this also goes hand in hand, your team needs to also support you and help you live. I always say don't rely on others as a healer. Rely on yourself because if people help you then you are in the best position to win. If you can't help yourself as a healer then you don't stand much chance in the high tiers.
Things to focus on if your a healer.
All Defence types.
Final step for being a healer. Practice. Practice. Practice. 1v1 duels. Warlord PvP. School events ect. The more time you spend playing with others the more you can gauge your own skill level and increase it. Focus on breaking bad habits and mistakes once you realise them it's easy to break the cycle.
Will keep updating
See you inside guys hope this helps.
Also couldn't upload images off my iPad for some reason.. soon as I can I'll upload
Any questions about my internals or meditation don't hesitate to ask