Main Martial Art: Devils Palm Tier 6
Meridian: Viper
Title: Grandmaster of Ming
Health: 465,259
Defence: 30,339
Reduce damage: 9.1%
Crit resist: 886

What is Supremacy
Supremacy is 8v8 PvP match made from several different servers. You are place on a random team each match. First team to reach 1000 points wins. To obtain points you need to kill other team. Simple right?

Welcome to diamond rank+ destination PvP Onslaughts.
Ranks are as followed
Privite
Silver
Gold
Platinum
Diamon

Why rank up?
Why que?
Why bother?
Always die?
Painful losing?
Never get a winning team?

Ever thought of these things when losing in supremacy? Always stuck on the losing side? Never get a really break and win? Always wonder how you can win and not be stuck on the bottom. It is simple. Know your game.

Going to break down everything you should know to turn the tide of supremacy.

- Team work: explains it self right? Well not really. Ever watched a YouTube match of 2 guys killing 10 people or more and wonder how? Team work is the ability to gauge a situation and adjust accordingly as a group. In supremacy there is normally 1 or 2 really strong cookies on the field killing everyone. How do we deal with them?

- Don't que if your under 60 unless you're seeking death. You may ask why? There is no level bracket at the moment so you will get qued with all the power houses who are lvl 60-70 and get 1 hit. For your own safety que with caution.

- First step to winning: Stuns and Silences!! Eh? Stuns and Silence? Yes Stuns and Silences. Stun ( the ability to inctasipate your target for x amount of seconds ). Silence aka Unarm ( the ability to stop user from casting any spells and stops auto attacks ). Using these 2 skills on any target makes them a fish out of water. It's like catching a bear with a rocket launcher.

- Second step: stick with higher levels. If you're lower level it is best your stick with your higher levels on your team. Aiding your higher levels is a better way of winning if you hate to lose. Even small amount of help goes a long w
- ay. That extra stun you do or silence, or crowd control will help more in the long run then you being by yourself getting killed off.

- Third step: Play smart. Don't keep rushing in and dying over and over. Taking time to regroup with others can make or break a game. There has been many games where you would lose because a team regrouped and vice-versa.

How do I rank up each week. For me I find it very easy why? I'm a healer. I am a Tier 6 devil user who has been PvP healing since WoW Villa. Healing and supporting others is my trademark. If i can't help my team my team can't help me.
Why did I choose devils palm? Because no one else uses it. It is hard to use in PvP and is Buddha teaching also reminds me of holy Paldian healing lol. Tips for being good at devils palm? Keep moving! Don't focus on fighting that is for your team to do. Your job is support. Damage buff, defence, buff, heals. These are your tools. The more you stand still the greater the chance of you getting swarmed and dying before you can support your comrades. Devils palm doesn't have as great heals as maiden dance rage skill. But offers overall more supportive skills.

First goal when playing as a devil user. Be very agile and keep yourself alive. If you keep dying you can't support your team. Once you're down you team will drop if they aren't strong enough to wipe the other team. Follow you team mates and make sure you don't put yourself to far in the firing line. If you do make sure you can get out quickly. If you get stunned or silenced it can turn for the worst fast. But this also goes hand in hand, your team needs to also support you and help you live. I always say don't rely on others as a healer. Rely on yourself because if people help you then you are in the best position to win. If you can't help yourself as a healer then you don't stand much chance in the high tiers.

Things to focus on if your a healer.
All Defence types.
Healing boost.

Final step for being a healer. Practice. Practice. Practice. 1v1 duels. Warlord PvP. School events ect. The more time you spend playing with others the more you can gauge your own skill level and increase it. Focus on breaking bad habits and mistakes once you realise them it's easy to break the cycle.

Will keep updating :)
See you inside guys hope this helps.

Ps.
Also couldn't upload images off my iPad for some reason.. soon as I can I'll upload
Any questions about my internals or meditation don't hesitate to ask

Re: Strategy guide to Vliros the PvP Supremacy v1.1 Updated

Mon May 08, 2017 2:03 am

Strategy guide to Vliros the PvP devil user of Supremacy v1.1

Quick overall stats

In game name: Vliros
Server: A&P S8-Ingenulty Blade
School: Ming
Guild: MostWantedPH
(Not actually PH) lol

Current lvl:67
Current might:260,256
Main Martial Art: Devils Palm Tier 6
Meridian: Using (Rattle Snake) now still have Viper levelled up
Title: Grandmaster of Ming (3 weeks in a row now)
Health: 479,654
Defence: 36,339
Reduce damage: 12.1%
Crit resist: 1692
Crit damage reduction: 3985

Quick over look.
3 weeks Server 8 Supremacy Rank 1
This weeks reset rank: Diamond with 2243 points

This weeks post is focus on 2 things.
- First: How to stop a team that is beating your team
- Second: Top CC-Crowd Control to look out for (as a healer/support)

How to Stop a team that is beating your team.
Lets start by saying this. At the first 2mins of a game more then 3 people leave because they are losing. Last night I went 11-4 win lose ratio. 8 games were hard played matches that we were losing until the last 800 points then ended up winning. ( soon as can upload pictures from IPad I will ). A game isn't over until 1 team hits 1,000 points keep this in mind everyone.

"The Comeback of the century"
Few things to keep in mind when it comes to supremacy beside KILL ALL KILL ALL RUN AND KILL ALL, like mindless zombies then wonder why did we lose? Normally for the first 300 points it is push and go unless a team is too overwhelming for the other team. After 300 points one team normal holds down a location and moves as a group and kills off the other team before they have a chance to regroup. Few ways to get around this.
- 1. Soon as you spawn run to the outer ring of the arena and move to your teammates.
- 2. Find closest player who you know is just healing for extra support.
- 3. Pick off the people not in the large group and fight on the other ring of the arena.
- 4. Bait. Baiting is a touch and go but if your good enough to bait 1-3 people away from the main group and kill them off with others. The stronger team becomes weaker for little while why they regroup it is best way to cull there numbers fast
- 5. Focus fire. 3-8 people jump on 1 person they won't live long enough to tell the tale. They'll get deleted. ( LoL and DotA term )
- 6. Click your target. Most people probably use the switch target key above OverT and Faint skill. Its best to try click you target especially when you see someone low and 2-3 hits could finish them. Keep in mind when you auto attack you do a min 3 meter dash to target depending on what weapon you are using.

Some might say why don't I put help support or healers. Simple answer. There isn't enough time to do that in any video game ever made. I great support will always be on there toes and making sure to lower the amount of damage they take. It's quicker for the dps to kill the other dps then running around after there support or healer.

Extra tips for healers/support players who are in supremacy.
- 1. If you know there is another healer/support on the team with you stick close. 2 healers are harder to kill then 1 that is caught by it's self.
- 2. Don't stand on top of each other. Nothing worse then getting grouped stunned and everyone dies.
- 3. Best divine weapon for support/healer is Ingenuity Blade why? 4second stun can save your team mates when they are in trouble. If you don't have then any of the divine heals is second greatest option.

Top CC- Crowd Control to look out for (as a healer/support)
As a healer or support the first thing you should do is look at the overall situation. At the start it's always going to be a big cluster #%¥$. Best way to deal with the first 10-30 secs of the match is think. CC( crowd control ), reduce damage incoming to your team, healing without getting stunned yourself. It isn't wise at the start of the match to run in balls deep with your team mates and die because soon as everything turns bad it's hard to get out of a sticky situation.

Top priority of things you should look out for and avoid as a healer/support.
- 1. Stuns. Stuns go though poise and CANT BE BLOCKED.
- 2. Immobile. Getting (rooted, knocked up, knocked back, knocked down) all fall under this. Top 3 threats for healer is ( Dragons Claw, Immortal Drunken Fist, Fist of the Monkey ) they all have the power to incapacitate you. This also falls under a semi stun and can't be blocked only dodged! Keep that in mind.
- 3. Slow effects. All slow effects decrease the distance you can jump,glide,slide. Also ground effects stop you from being able to jump and glide.
- 4. Pull effects. Being dragged in by pull can be worst if done correctly. Best way to stop this is parry! And slowly move away then slide!!
Note: if you are ever stuck in CC of any type spam your jump key and try slide away. Soon as the CC effect had ended it'll give you the distance you need to get back on your feet before dying. ( clutching for days )

If you have any questions feel free to ask

I'll keep posting about supremacy each week. Hopeful I can help others reach diamond rank to king rank as well.
For now see you all inside

Ps. Will upload pictures of laptop since cant do it off iPad for some weird reason. Forum blocking uploads.

Mon May 08, 2017 2:10 am

Hi Vliros,

Thanks so much for the guide ... very useful and clearly explained.

just some quick qns sir!

1. which meridian would you recommend to max?
2. which martial arts give the stun and immobilize skill?

Thank you sir!

Mon May 08, 2017 5:36 am

blades wrote:Hi Vliros,

Thanks so much for the guide ... very useful and clearly explained.

just some quick qns sir!

1. which meridian would you recommend to max?
2. which martial arts give the stun and immobilize skill?

Thank you sir!

Hi blade

For meridians: for healers I would recommend either
- Viper: Gives good HP boost, Bonus HP recover per hit, Bonus Energy per hit, decent defence upgrades. End skill: knock back all enemies regardless of poise 3meters when hope drops to 10% has 300second cooldown
- Rattle Snake: Great defence upgrades, Small hp boost. End skill: when you get attack create a shield base on your 10% of your HP last 5seconds has 60second cooldown.

As for how they feel. I prefer viper for the energy per hit bonus. But both are good in there own way

As for martial arts that stuns and immobilise.
Where to start

Martial arts with Stun or Semi Stun ( makes char incapacitated)
Do note a semi Stun or being incapacitated can be dodged while being Stunned can't.
- Maiden Dance: OverT skill "stuns"
- Fist of money: OverT skill "SemiStun" Rage skill "SemiStun" Fient skill " immobiles"
- Immortal Drunken Fist: Fient skill "SemiStun"
- Snow Sword: Rage Skill "SemiStun/Freeze"
- TaiChi Sword: Rage Skill "Stuns"
- Gamblers Chi: OverT Skill "Stuns/immobiles"
- Perish Stab: Rage Skills "SemiStun"
- Dragon Claw: Faint skill "SemiStun" Rage Skill "SemiStun"

Tue May 09, 2017 3:49 am

Hi Vliros!

Once again, you exceeded my expectations! Superbly well written explanation! Thank you Sir!
Seems like I shud use monkey ... looks a LOT of fun with so many stuns etc!

Once again, thank you for the explanation Vliros! Sincerely appreciated

Sat May 13, 2017 8:53 pm

This is no guide,never once has supremacy worked in my server

Sun May 14, 2017 7:11 pm

Because no 16 players que same time...

Mon May 15, 2017 12:15 am

NinjaKicks wrote:This is no guide,never once has supremacy worked in my server

1299687833401967 wrote:Because no 16 players que same time...

I find on A&P servers our best que time is 18:00 to 20:00 after that it is touch and go.
For US server and Euro I'm not sure. I suggested they merge all Supremacy ques across A&P, US, EURO for fast ques.

Sorry you guys don't get ques for supremacy. -.- couldn't imagine not playing supremacy each day since it is the only good pvp fun that isn't school stuff or conquest

Mon May 15, 2017 1:57 am

Play this game for over a month now and never once I entered supremacy... lol everyone in my server (us2) at 1000 points since the server opened. It's a dead server now too lololol.

Mon May 15, 2017 2:54 am

HeoMap wrote:Play this game for over a month now and never once I entered supremacy... lol everyone in my server (us2) at 1000 points since the server opened. It's a dead server now too lololol.

I checked the USA and EURO servers yesterday.. I understand why people on US and EURO servers want a merge. On A&P we are up to 18 servers all have a lot of players. They opened a new A&P server as well think 2 days ago or 3.

The devs should either add Cross server transfer from US, EURO to A&P since our servers are all very active.
Merge all US servers and add new US servers for new players or people wanting to start again.
Merge all EURO servers and add new EURO servers for new players or people who want to start again.

Change all Events to cross server events to help other servers out. ( the exception of conquest )

Supremacy cross all servers
sky arena cross all servers
Tyrant cross all servers
School war give people option to play on server or cross all server school war ( more rewards for cross all server war with buffed boss and flag)
School raid give people option to play on server or cross all server
School spy give people option to play on server or cross all server

They need to think of the players. If they fix all problems to stop people from leaving game ill go strong for a long time.
Strong backing community = long lasting game.
Post a reply