Find and post User Guides for Sword of Shadows
Post a reply

School rank

Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:06 am

Is there a requirement to gain the advance disciple title rank?
Im already at Tangmen follower Vii
yet i dont see any option to gain it, even the novice and intermediate disciple rank.

is it a quest or any sort of requirement?

Re: School rank

Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:15 am

Greetings,

Dear Player. Thank you for your contact. Really the rank of school title have many levels so any of them will hide if you still far form them. If you want to confirm any details please take a screenshot for your rank display there then send us via email. So we confirm more with our develop group for you.

Best regards.
SOS Support Team

Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:05 am

1634956433199060 wrote:Is there a requirement to gain the advance disciple title rank?
Im already at Tangmen follower Vii
yet i dont see any option to gain it, even the novice and intermediate disciple rank.

is it a quest or any sort of requirement?

Quick simple answer you need to do school quests, school war, spy mission. The other answer to your question is you only rank when you have to points to rank up. Also you can only see 10ranks above your own school rank. To see higher rank is impossible if you wish to gauge how many points you need. Only way is ask another person in your school higher rank then you.
To see all titles go to title menu down the bottom of the screen and go to school rank

Sat May 13, 2017 8:56 pm

At level 65 I can see the hat and clothes,I suggest us bound gold when donating at school
Post a reply